Thursday, May 08, 2008

Just Some Stuff

Anne came over last night and we were having girl talk on the porch. I heard rustling behind the garage and it scared the hell out of me. A few minutes later an armadillo went wandering by us. I was thrilled. Four months ago that would never have happened to me. I love nature stuff.

July is coming and I am excited.

I saw Iron Man and it was way good. Robert Downey Jr. is such a good super hero. Who would have thought?

I am loving being back in the Great Lone Star State. All is well. Of course I need a real job and a car and my own place, but seriously, I am overjoyed. So are the cats.

There is a place downtown called Embargo that I want to go to. They are supposed to have great mojitos. It looks like a New Yorky place.

Anne works at a dermatology office. I have been wanting to have my lips done for years now. She got me this Lip Plumper in a nice copper shade that I really like so I could see what my lips will probably look like should I have them done. It burns like fuck, but it works. It causes some kind of allergic reaction where applied and your lips swell and get fuller. The other night I was with someone going to Fuzzy's Tacos and I put this stuff on. I made the mistake of licking my lips. While I was driving my tongue started swelling and then so did my throat. He had to locate a Benedryl in my purse that I had to take with no drink. We got to Fuzzy's and after we ate I went to the bathroom to blow my nose and pink stuff came out. It was gross but kind of cool. Then I was disappointed because when you take a Benedryl after using this, your lips go back to normal. I felt cheated for all the embarrassment and burning and swelling and pink snot blowing I went through.

Taco Casa rocks. I have eaten about 1,000,000,000 tacos since I have been back in TX. The other night Jason (my 7 year old nephew) said I was Taco Queen. Then he boldly stated I had Taco Power. I don't know what that means, but I am OK with that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny!
when my daughter was about 10 months old, she knew what the Taco Casa sign looked like and if we drove by it, she get all excited and say CHEEEEESE! All she would eat is the cheese! She still loves going there, but now she orders chiladas... mmmm.

May 11, 2008 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter