Saturday, June 07, 2008

Tom Selleck, My Non-Existent Nuts, Election, ZZ Top, Young Uns

I have a new love in my life. His name is Tom Selleck. He is not so new, but damn! I cannot believe I haven't noticed his hotness and man-man-ness until recently. He is tall and big and witty and smooth and he is the only one I can think of that can pull off that mustache when not in a Western. Yeah, I am way into him right now. It may be time to have Tom Fest and eat a bunch of pineapple. Maybe a Luau.

My non-existent nuts are killing me. I surmise it is from all the rejection of not being hired into a decent paying job yet.

I am really worried about this election. I am pretty much not happy no matter what the results will be. Perhaps it is time to be a stranger in a foreign land.

I found some sunglasses at Dollar Tree yesterday. That brought up memories when Fanky and I were riding around in my first car and ZZ Top came on the radio singing Cheap Sunglasses. It was about 10:00 at night and we still put on our sunglasses and rode around like a couple of lowriders bobbing our heads and singing. I think that happened a few times when KC was with us too. Good times. I really am not missing my youth too much these days. Probably because I still pretty much do the same shit now as I did then. Of course now I have one hell of a resume, a reputable travel log, more debt, better taste and some jail time, which I chalk up to street cred. It could be better, but right now, life is goooooood.

1 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

"I am really worried about this election. I am pretty much not happy no matter what the results will be. Perhaps it is time to be a stranger in a foreign land."

I'm finding this comment a bit sad. There's really very little difference between Barack's positions and Hillary's. The only real difference is that they're different types of M&Ms. That's not enough reason to let another Republican run our country further into the ground.

June 07, 2008 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter